Heart to Heart
Use the mouse to guide your friends through this abstract, hand drawn story. Click elements to interact and overcome obstacles.
Heart to Heart is our submission for "Strength in Numbers" Rainbow Jam 2020!
- Your friend(s) will follow your cursor
- Click to get your friend(s) jump
- Interactable items are in green
- Click + hover an interactable item to get your friend(s) push or break it (they must be close by)
by team Fruit Jam
- Art, Code, Story - Cooper (definitelymango.itch.io)
- Music, Sound - Giant Peach Audio (giantpeachaudio.itch.io)
|Genre||Interactive Fiction, Puzzle|
|Tags||2D, Atmospheric, Hand-drawn, LGBT, LGBTQIA, Point & Click, Queer, Short, Story Rich|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Wow. What a nice game. I trully love the art style and the message of this game. Well done!
thank you for playing!
cute! loved it!
thank you so much!
so well made. congrats! beautiful messages!
your game and and the other submission https://patricemp.itch.io/pieces made me really think hard about "does strength really come from the heart?"
edit: and your usernames are very cute
thank you for playing and your kind words!! i think perhaps a certain kind of strength comes from the heart, and in keeping with the theme, it's certainly a lot easier to have that kind of strength when you have others to support you
Really fun game! very well made!
thank you for playing! i'm glad you enjoyed it!